posted by Sarah and Corey at 2:39 PM
Hi Sarah,You guys look like you're having so much fun!! I wish we could all share it with you. Hope all is great and you guy's are settling in out there. Love you & God BlessEric & Renee
By Anonymous, at 7:57 PM
Hi Sarah,The pictures are goregous, I hope you are enjoying Europe. Andrea misses you in mixed chamber, but all is well here.Best of WishesLaura
By Anonymous, at 9:33 PM
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Hi Sarah,
You guys look like you're having so much fun!! I wish we could all share it with you. Hope all is great and you guy's are settling in out there.
Love you & God Bless
Eric & Renee
By
Anonymous, at 7:57 PM
Hi Sarah,
The pictures are goregous, I hope you are enjoying Europe. Andrea misses you in mixed chamber, but all is well here.
Best of Wishes
Laura
By
Anonymous, at 9:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home