Corey and Sarah's UK Bloggin Adventure

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hi all,

Sorry it’s been a while. So here it is, an update to the blog. Not too much is new since the last post. Except I have heard reports of 4 or 5 new babies (or babies to come) from friends and family. I don’t know if it’s inappropriate to mention names so I will just say congratulations to all. That’s the tough thing about living 1000’s of miles away, you don’t get to share cool life events.

But, on the other hand Sarah and I are doing good and are adjusting well. We are starting to get to know the natives and understand their speech more and more. Work is doing well, busy but I am doing stuff I enjoy. We will have our first guest this July, one of Sarah’s friends from college, which is cool.

We are still trying to do fun/new things every weekend. Monday (which was a day off for us**) we went to see the house of Parliament, Big Ben, and Westminster Cathedral. It was all very cool, but I just so happened to forget my camera at home… But I will plan on going back some time and taking some nice pictures. In the meantime, I hope the above pictures will do.

That’s all for now
~Corey

**Note, I am note sure why they gave us Monday off, they don’t have reasons for having “bank holidays” here unlike the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home