Corey and Sarah's UK Bloggin Adventure
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
A typical summer day in London. Parks with lakes are few and far between, so everybody goes to the town green to catch some rays. It's not unusual to see sunbathers in their bathingsuits... This particular park is Richmond Green.
posted by Sarah and Corey at
10:45 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
About Me
Name:
Sarah and Corey
View my complete profile
Previous
A cricket match that we saw on a walk we took to R...
I put this one up because of high demand. This is ...
This is a big, old looking stone gate, to ... I am...
This is a car dealership right across my street. I...
Me and Sarah walking around. They have lots of red...
More pictures of London
Some cool looking building somewhere in London
This was a picture taken from the millenium bridge...
This is a picture of a large maze of stacked plast...
This is Millenium bridge.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home