posted by Sarah and Corey at 12:19 PM
Brings back memories. I used to have a Renault. I like the same car that Sarah likes.
By Anonymous, at 10:28 PM
I don't think a Reaault looked like this. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong...but.
By Jack Landry, at 8:57 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I was making reference to the Renault display in the background, not to this car.
By Anonymous, at 1:52 PM
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Brings back memories. I used to have a Renault. I like the same car that Sarah likes.
By
Anonymous, at 10:28 PM
I don't think a Reaault looked like this. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong...but.
By
Jack Landry, at 8:57 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Jack Landry, at 8:57 PM
I was making reference to the Renault display in the background, not to this car.
By
Anonymous, at 1:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home